Saturday, May 5, 2012

Window to Heart

Window to the Heart

I drove out to Rockland to paint. Christopher (friend) kindly took the day off work to film. The weather was much colder than the weather man suggested. I choose to paint in Cumberland, near the horse stables where Isabelle takes horse riding camp. 

I tried to use round paint brushes. Thinking of Maria. but the brushes kept falling apart. So I was unable to work with the round paint brushes.

A video will be posted someday soon.  At a lose of words.  Really had a difficult time connecting the energy and find the way for the painting to live.  In the end I managed to get what was gotten. 

thank you

Patrick


http://www.patrickjohnmills.ca/index.htm



Window to the Heart. oil on canvas. 36 x 48 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $2000


Window to the Heart... on fence in studio garden


 my friend Christophe (making a film)

 car / mobile studio
my daugther Isabelle riding her a horse 

No comments: