Monday, April 9, 2012

Sleep Walking in my Palette

Last night I could not sleep. 
So I went to paint in the studio at 3 am.

I worked for a few hours.

In a dream.  I was sleep walking in my palette. 

Yesterday I went for a walk in the park with Maria.


Walking in the Park with Maria. oil on canvas. 36 x 60 inches. Spring 2012. Price $3400.
Painting by Patrick John Mills


 uncropped image of painting - painting by Patrick John Mills


Walking in the Park with Maria II,  oil on canvas. 36 x 48 inches. Spring 2012. Price $2600
Painting by Patrick John Mills


 cropped image of painting
Painting by Patrick John Mills



Walking in a Dream. oil on canvas. 8 x 16 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $200
Painting by Patrick John Mills


I wanted to keep painting... But I had both doors to my studio open, the two small windows open, and the fan on maximum... The paint fumes were so intense I was getting high and my mind was spinning. I had to leave.  Smile.  Must sleep. 






No comments: