Saturday, March 17, 2012

New York - ART - New York - Dreams

Gedney Park (Chappaqua) - February 2012.

I visit my friend Alex and his family in New York.  I go across the street and painting in the park. 


The sky was clear blue. An invisible force was holding me up and pushing me around.

Like a kite I was suspended in the open air. The string held me. I danced around the sky.

A spectrum of colours filtered inside my mind.

Without noticing I was free. The string had vanished, all the walls had disappeared.

I embraced and enjoyed the moment. It was so pure.

The painting was painting itself. I was just a kite blowing around in the sky.

All my colours, all my feathers started to fall off my wings.

I was falling, so free, falling, falling into my canvas.

When the painting was finished. I was exhausted. All my feathers were gone.

I was naked, tender, birth, vunerable, raw, open, a child.

The gentle wind and sunshine warmed my soul.

I sat on the wet grass in the park.




Sunshine Soul. Oil on canvas. 32 x 40 inches. Feb 2012. Price: $2400

I was compelled to get out of bed. 4:55 am.
Everything was night.
I put my cloths on. Went out into the garage.
Red Dreams
Dreaming in Red
Red in my blood
Love Blood Dreams
Never Sleep
Live Every Breathe
Inhale
Kiss your Soul.






No comments: