Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Painting Marathon - Day 29

March Painting Marathon - Day 29
 

Short video - on location
correct time was 7:30 am  (lost track of time - not 6:30am)
 
 
 
By the 29th of March... I had been really tired. I was getting burnt out.  So I decided to paint early in the morning.  Get it done... so that I could have the rest of the day off and rest.  Needed a way to have a break.
 
Sussex Drive. oil on canvas. 18 x 24 inches. March 29. 2013. Price: $500
Artist: Patrick John Mills
 

close up of painting - (detail)
 

 close up of painting - (detail)
 


close up of painting - (detail)
 
 
 
Wished to share the below... I was just so happy... driving to go work.  Wished to share my state of mind before arriving on location.  Live Love Art.
 
 
driving to work.. - time to go paint
 
 
driving to work - roads are pretty empty.
 
 

on location at the break of day
 
Selected Media Coverage: March Painting Marathon.
CTV News - Regional Contact (Joel Haslem)
Ottawa Citizen (Arts Section - Peter Simpson)
CBC (Alan Neal - All in A Day) - interview on location
 
Live Love Art
 
 
 

No comments: